The Green Balm is an organic, multi-purpose healing and beauty balm, and some might say it’s a miracle!
A cult product, the Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil: nature’s powerful antiseptic.
Not just a great facial cleanser, this essential, multi-tasking family product is a vital part of any first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm as shown here
Meet the maker:
MOA began when founder Charlie started on a quest for healthy living following the birth of her daughter, who suffered badly with eczema.
On the quest for natural and organic ingredients she was drawn towards the ancient folklore of herbalism and introduced to the humble yarrow, a favourite amongst many herbalists, partly due to its array of powerful properties. With a background in art and design Charlie creates all the hand drawn illustrations, believing that the entire packaging of a finished product is as important as what’s inside.
The MOA products combine yarrow with other herbal extracts and botanical oils to help to soothe, cleanse, moisturise, tone and energise. The therapeutic scents and feel on the skin have a nurturing effect on mind, body and spirit.
Charlie says: "The yarrow is grown on an organic farm in Somerset; we sometimes help out with sowing the tiny seeds by hand, or reaping the harvest in the summer. As a small team we like to be part of every aspect from start to finish, ensuring that each potion has been created with love."
How to use:
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
50ml glass jar contains:
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils.
Made in England, by the team at MOA.